FINALLY: You Can Outsource 95% of Your Amazon Kindle Empire for Pennies!
And it wasn’t very long ago that I was in the same boat. I was publishing Kindle books in all kinds of niches, but just wasn’t getting any sales.
I Was Wasting Precious Time
This affected my family time, other businesses, and even my health.
My next step was to outsource Kindle ebook creation. I figured that it’d be easy- just pay someone a few bucks and I get a quality book, right?
I actually started wasting even MORE time editing what my outsourcers sent back than it took my to write the book myself! And to make it worse- I was paying money to make this happen.
Finally, I got fed up and focused on the essentials. After a lot of trial and error, I developed a little system to let me publish Kindle books for dirt-cheap in very easy, huge niches.
“A System so Easy that Even
A 14 Year Old Can Do It”
In Passive Kindle Publishing, you’ll discover
- How to outsource 95% of the work for less than $10
- The best 3 niches for outsourcing
- How to choose keywords for the title
- How to find quality outsourcers
- Why giving away your book for FREE is a good thing
- How to create ecovers in less than 5 minutes
- How to make your book more professional than the competition
Yes! You Can Outsource a 100%
Passive Income Stream
With the exploding Amazon Kindle marketplace, it’s as simple as 1-2-3.
1) Find a niche with good keywords
2) Outsource the creation of the book
3) Upload the ebook and cover
That’s it! You’re basically letting your outsourcer do the dirty work while you sit back and enjoy that passive income.