Here’s a list of all the subjects this book tackles…
- What is a Brand and Why Does it Matter?
- Choosing Your Mission Statement and Name
- Your Mission Statement
- Choosing Your Company Name
- Creating Your Look – Logos and Much More
- How to Create Your Logo
- Promoting Your Brand – How to ‘Be Everywhere’
- Marketing Techniques
- Delivering On Your Promise – How to Stick to Your Company’s Core Values and Achieve Your Mission
- The Importance of Packaging and Delivery
- Reputation Management Basics
- How to Handle a Re-branding
- How to Create and Use Multiple Brands
- Fantastic Examples of Branding You Can Learn From
When you think of any big company, the brand is probably the first thing to come to mind.
In fact, there are very few successful businesses that don’t have a prominent brand and it’s hard to imagine how a company could get big without investing in its image and creating an identify for itself.
Despite this, many small businesses and internet businesses don’t take the necessary time to create a strong brand and a strong identity that they can use to drive their organization forward.
Often it comes down a lack of understanding.
Not only do many businesses and entrepreneurs not understand how branding works; many also don’t understand just how important branding is.